Monday, May 09, 2005

Tree Attempts to Squash Truck

Yesterday when I arrived home from spending a weekend with my cousins I was astonished to find a large pine tree laying accross the toolbox of the pickup truck. I also saw that it had compleatly mashed the shed that I keep my motorcycle in. It turned out that the tree had fallen that morning as it had been very windy. The sides of the truck were slightly crumpled, but if the truck hadn't been there my motorcycle would have been completely squashed. Mom's bicycle wasn't so lucky. It had been leaning up against a small tree that was nocked over when the big one fell and it had it's front wheel completely mashed and one handle bar was very mashed. The small tree had fallen onto the RV but it was barely even dented. I don't know how we will get the tree off the truck as the chain saw is in the tool box, which has at least a ton of Ponderosa Pine on it.


This is the tree that fell onto the truck. It even managed to squash the shed that I keep my motorcycle in. Posted by Hello

No comments: